Frequently Asked Questions
How to update your trade URL:
- Click the gear icon, next to your Steam name
- Click 'Settings'
- Under Required Settings tab, click "Find your trade URL"
- Copy new trade URL from Steam's page, then paste back onto SkinXchange, then click Save.
The trade URL is necessary so that our bot can send you items after you purchase or if you decide to sell items on our marketplace.
- Click Sell from left side bar
- Click Instant Sell tab
- Select items & be sure you're okay with the price SkinXchange is buying for
- Click 'List Selected Items' & accept your trade
There are a few reasons why a trade url will return invalid
- The request to Steam failed. Please try a couple times. If the problem persists, it's most likely one of the reasons below. This is common.
- Your inventory privacy settings are not set to public. You can change this setting here.
- The trade url entered does not belong to the Steam account connected to SkinXchange
- You are not capable of trading at this time. Typically due to having a new account or changing your Steam Guard settings.
Trade URL not up-to-date? Find out how to update your trade URL here.
Absolutely! Each item has its own unique ID attached to it, so your fades and patterns are tracked. Buyers will always receive the correct item and sellers will never receive the wrong item back. Guaranteed!
- Choose an item and click 'Add to Cart'
- From Shopping Cart, click 'Checkout' & select your payment method.
- After your deposit clears you'll be able to purchase the items in your Shopping Cart.
After making a sale, the money goes directly to your SkinXchange wallet. You may use your sale funds to buy more skins. Choose Wallet at the time of checkout.
No, we do not have an age limit.
- From the left side bar click 'Sell'
- Click 'Pending Items' tab
- Select items
- Click 'Withdraw Selected Items'
- Click Deposit
- Select your payment method / amount
- Enter your credentials and pay
- Note: It may take G2A minutes to hours after taking your payment to process and ping our system with your deposit.
We currently use G2A Pay payment methods (Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoin, etc). *No ID verification required.
We also offer 16 different cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Ethereum Classic
If your Steam account is trade banned, you have two options:
- You can wait for your Steam trade ban to end. After it ends, from the Sell page, click 'Pending Items' tab, select items & click 'Withdraw Selected Items'
- You can choose to resell your item immediately from the Sell page by clicking 'Pending Items' tab, selecting the item(s), and clicking 'Relist Selected Items' - you will be able to edit your listing directly from your 'Active Listings' tab on Sell page.
We allow refunds only for deposits through our website for funds that haven't been spent spent. However, we have a strict no-refund policy for purchased items. Purchased items are non-refundable. This is due to the type of marketplace we are.
How to schedule your cashout:
- Next to your account name, click the gear icon
- Click 'Cashout'
- Connect with your Paypal account (currently, this is the only cashout method we offer).
- Type amount you would like to cashout, click 'Schedule Cashout'
- We now offer instant cashouts for an additional 5% on top of all fees. Check the box "Send me my cashout now" at the time you schedule your cashout.
- For standard cashouts, it will take anywhere between 10 - 14 business days, not counting weekends to be paid after scheduling your cashout. After scheduling, you will not need to do anything except wait for your payment to arrive within the estimated time frame.
- There is a $500 maximum cashout. Users may only schedule a cashout once every 24 hours with a maximum of 3 scheduled cashouts at a time.
- There is a $5 minimum to withdraw sale funds.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our cashouts / withdrawal feature is only for sellers who have sold items through SkinXchange. You will not be able to withdraw if you deposited money, however, we do offer refunds only for funds not spent. Contact us via [email protected] for refunds.
SkinXchange.com is the best skin marketplace to buy or sell your Steam skins for real money.
- Instant Selling
- Instant Cashouts
- 1% Selling Subscriptions *details apply
- Bulk Selling
- 5 Steam Games (CS:GO, Dota 2, TF2, Payday 2, H1Z1, and Steam items)
Our Buying Process
Our Selling Process
Note: If the user chooses to cashout, Paypal will also take a 2% fee at the time of cashout. Learn more about our cashout process here. Standard cashouts can take up to 8 business days to be paid. *Instant cashouts cost an additional 5%.
From the left side bar, click History.
You will be able to view your past sales, purchases, deposits, cashouts, listings, and trades.